5 Common AC Problems & How to Beat Them
Isn’t it funny how we tend to see the same problems over and over again? Of course, that’s a pretty good problem to have. It means we are able to give you effective tips to help you nip those pesky AC issues in the bud. Most HVAC problems begin as minor issues. Lack of timely attention and maintenance causes those issues become more serious over time. That’s why learning the steps you can take to prevent them is so important.
5 Common AC Problems
1) NOISY AC
- Cause: Dislodged air conditioner parts can cause loud buzzing or rattling
- Cure: Regular air conditioner maintenance
2) LEAKY AC
- Cause: Typically a clog or leak in the condenser line
- Cure: Cleaning or replacing the condenser line
3) AC NOT COOLING
- Cause: Typically a defective thermostat
- Cure: Replace thermostat
4) SMELLY AC
- Cause: Mold or mildew in the air conditioner caused by trapped moisture within
- Cure: Regular cleaning and/or replacement of the filter, particularly during summer
5) POORLY PERFORMING AC
- Cause: Old age OR maintenance need
- Cure: Replace unit with new high efficiency model OR have unit professionally serviced
Regular maintenance makes the difference!
Did you happen to notice a recurring theme? We did. Maintenance, maintenance, maintenance! Regular AC and HVAC maintenance is always your first and best line of defense in the battle against AC trouble. That’s why Fahrenheit Mechanical Systems has created a Planned Maintenance Program for both our residential and commercial clients. Like more information? Give us a call at (615) 241-0594, or simply fill out the form HERE, on our contact page.
Do you need help beating frustrating AC issues?
At Fahrenheit Mechanical Systems, we specialize in Commercial and Residential HVAC Installation and Service. We’ve got the experience and training to help you diagnose and defeat all of your Air Conditioning issues. We are also expert Commercial Refrigeration technicians. Remember, Fahrenheit Mechanical Systems offers 24/7 emergency service, as well as financing and affordable service plans. When an emergency happens, you need to be able to help keep your family safe and cool, no matter what! If your Middle Tennessee Air Conditioner, Commercial Refrigerator or Cooler is in need of maintenance, don’t delay. Call Fahrenheit Mechanical Systems right away at (615) 241-0594.
To save 20% OFF
ALL HVAC repairs
up to $100 click HERE:
“Your temperature is always right with Fahrenheit.”
FAHRENHEIT MECHANICAL SYSTEMS | 1615 Sulphur Springs Road, Murfreesboro, TN | +1 (615) 371-8887